A Master’s degree in International Relations is as relevant as ever, in a constantly developing world.
Having a person specialized in understanding and researching different cultures and mentalities could prove vital for keeping peace and diplomatic relations between countries.
The best countries for a Master’s degree in International Relations are:
3. The United Kingdom;
5. The United States.
Some of the universities that offer Master’s degrees in International Relations are:
- Roskilde University, in Roskilde, Denmark
- University of Jyväskylä, in Jyväskylä, Finland
- Tor Vergata University of Rome, in Rome, Italy
- University of Kent – Brussels School of International Studies, in Brussels, Belgium
Also, for a travel-free degree in International Relations, you can check these online universities:
- Nottingham Trent University Online;
- University of Nicosia;
- Walden University.